The University Curriculum Committee shall consider curricular policies and procedures at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. The Committee shall consist of nine faculty members appointed by the Steering Committee, with the advice and consent of the Senate, for staggered three-year terms. The Vice President for Faculty Development and Advancement, or his or her designee, shall be an ex-officio member.
The Committee shall annually elect its chairperson from the faculty representatives.
*Please check this page throughout the semester as these dates may change.*
Meeting dates for the University Curriculum Committee - 2017-2018 Academic Year are below. Requests, with all appropriate approvals, are due to the Curriculum Request Application no later than the dates listed in parentheses below.
- January 26 (curriculum deadline Wednesday, January 17 )
- February 23 (curriculum deadline Wednesday, February 14)
- March 23 (curriculum deadline Wednesday, March 14)
- April 27 (curriculum deadline Wednesday, April 18)
- Thursday, September 28 (curriculum deadline Wednesday, September 20)
- Thursday, October 26 (curriculum deadline Wednesday, October 18)
- Thursday, November 30 (curriculum deadline Tuesday, November 21)
Tuesday, June 20 (deadline June 9)
Amy Burdette, Social Sciences and Public Policy
Kris Harper, Arts and Sciences
Piyush Kumar, Arts and Sciences
P. Bryant Chase, Arts and Sciences
Dianne Gregory, Music
Greg Turner, Medicine
Steve Bailey, Business
Liz Jakubowski, Education, Chair
Don Latham, Communication and Information
Ex officio: Vice President for Faculty Development and Advancement or designee