The University Curriculum Committee shall consider curricular policies and procedures at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. The Committee shall consist of nine faculty members appointed by the Steering Committee, with the advice and consent of the Senate, for staggered three-year terms. The Vice President for Faculty Development and Advancement, or his or her designee, shall be an ex-officio member.
The Committee shall annually elect its chairperson from the faculty representatives.
*Please check this page throughout the semester as these dates may change.*
Meeting dates for the University Curriculum Committee - 2016-2017 Academic Year are below. Requests, with all appropriate approvals, are due to the Curriculum Request Application no later than the dates listed in parentheses below.
- Wednesday, September 28 (deadline September 21)
- Wednesday, October 26 (deadline October 19)
- Wednesday, November 30 (deadline November 21)
- Monday, January 23 (deadline January 18)
- Monday, February 27 (deadline February 15)
- Monday, March 27 (deadline March 22)
- Monday, April 24 (deadline April 19)
Tuesday, June 20 (deadline June 9)
Steve Bailey, Business
Elizabeth Jakubowski, Education, chair
Don Latham, Communication and Information
Amy Burdette, Social Sciences and Public Policy
Kris Harper, Arts and Sciences
Piyush Kumar, Arts and Sciences
Bryant Chase, Arts and Sciences
Diane Gregory, Music
Greg Turner, Medicine
Vice President for Faculty Development and Advancement or designee