*Please check this page throughout the semester as these dates may change.*
Meeting dates for the University Curriculum Committee - 2017-2018 Academic Year are below. Requests, with all appropriate approvals, are due to the Curriculum Request Application no later than the dates listed in parentheses below.
- Thursday, September 28 (curriculum deadline Wednesday, September 20)
- Thursday, October 26 (curriculum deadline Wednesday, October 18)
- Thursday, November 30 (curriculum deadline Tuesday, November 21)
Non-Liberal Studies Curriculum Requests
For new and changing course requests, you will need to gather the following information before you submit your request.
- Support/directions for NEW course requests can be found here. (A new course request is a course that does not currently exist in the catalog and will need a course number from the Statewide Course Numbering System.)
- Support/directions for a CHANGE course requests can be found here. (Changes include - title, objectives, grade type, hours, repeat information, pre/co-requisites, course descriptions, new or changing delivery methods [i.e. the old Form 2]. To inactivate/delete a course, please also use this method. Directions are below.)
- Support/directions for INACTIVATING (deleting) a course can be found here.
- Questions regarding Non-Liberal Studies curriculum requests can be directed to Andrea White (firstname.lastname@example.org or 644-7497).
- Questions regarding Liberal Studies curriculum requests can be directed to Dr. Annette Schwabe (email@example.com) or Dr. Joshua Mills (firstname.lastname@example.org).