Meeting dates for the University Curriculum Committee are located here. Requests, with all appropriate approvals, are due to the Curriculum Request Application no later than the dates listed in parentheses. Please reference the Curriculum Guide on the above referenced UCC page for the timeline of processing.
Non-Liberal Studies Curriculum Requests
For new and changing course requests, you will need to gather the following information before you submit your request.
- Support/directions for NEW course requests can be found here. (A new course request is a course that does not currently exist in the catalog and will need a course number from the Statewide Course Numbering System.)
- Support/directions for a CHANGE course requests can be found here. (Changes include - title, objectives, grade type, hours, repeat information, pre/co-requisites, course descriptions, new or changing delivery methods [i.e. the old Form 2]. To inactivate/delete a course, please also use this method. Directions are below.)
- Support/directions for INACTIVATING (deleting) a course can be found here.
- Questions regarding Non-Liberal Studies curriculum requests can be directed to Veronica Cline (email@example.com or 644-7497).
- Questions regarding Liberal Studies curriculum requests can be directed to Dr. Lynn Hogan (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Kestrel L. Charlton (email@example.com).
Resources/Policies for Inclusion in Syllabi
- How to Write Objectives
- Required and Suggested Language for Syllabi
- University Attendance Policy
- Academic Honor Policy (AHP)
- Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Syllabus Change Policy
- Degree Program Inventory