Meeting dates for the University Curriculum Committee are located at https://facsenate.fsu.edu/standing-faculty-senate-committees/university-curriculum-committee. Requests, with all appropriate approvals, are due to the Curriculum Request Application no later than the dates listed in parentheses.
Non-Liberal Studies Curriculum Requests
For new and changing course requests, you will need to gather the following information before you submit your request.
- Support/directions for NEW course requests can be found here. (A new course request is a course that does not currently exist in the catalog and will need a course number from the Statewide Course Numbering System.)
- Support/directions for a CHANGE course requests can be found here. (Changes include - title, objectives, grade type, hours, repeat information, pre/co-requisites, course descriptions, new or changing delivery methods [i.e. the old Form 2]. To inactivate/delete a course, please also use this method. Directions are below.)
- Support/directions for INACTIVATING (deleting) a course can be found here.
- Questions regarding Non-Liberal Studies curriculum requests can be directed to Veronica Cline (email@example.com or 644-7497).
- Questions regarding Liberal Studies curriculum requests can be directed to Dr. Lynn Hogan (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Kestrel L. Charlton (email@example.com).
Resources/Policies for Inclusion in Syllabi
- How to Write Objectives
- Required and Suggested Language for Syllabi
- University Attendance Policy
- Academic Honor Policy (AHP)
- Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Syllabus Change Policy
- Degree Program Inventory