3 year terms appointed by the Steering Committee; committee elects Chair
Bylaws on UCC: The University Curriculum Committee shall consider curricular policies and procedures at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. The Committee shall consist of nine faculty members appointed by the Steering Committee, with the advice and consent of the Senate, for staggered three-year terms. The Vice President for Faculty Development and Advancement, or their designee, shall be an ex-officio member.
The Committee shall annually elect its chairperson from the faculty representatives.
*Please check this page throughout the semester as these dates may change.*
Meeting dates for the University Curriculum Committee - 2020-2021 Academic Year are below. Requests, with all appropriate approvals, are due to the Curriculum Request Application no later than the dates listed in parentheses below.
- Wednesday, September 30 (curriculum deadline, Tuesday, September 15)
- Thursday, October 22 (curriculum deadline, Thursday, October 8)
- Thursday, November 19 (curriculum deadline, Thursday, November 5)
- Tuesday, January 5 (curriculum deadline, Thursday, December 3)
- Friday, January 29 (curriculum deadline, Thursday, January 7)
- Thursday, February 25 (curriculum deadline, Thursday, February 11)
- Thursday, March 25 (curriculum deadline, Thursday, March 4)
- Friday, April 23 (curriculum deadline, Thursday, April 8)
Amy Burdette, Social Sciences and Public Policy
Piyush Kumar, Arts and Sciences (2018-2019 & 2020-2021 only)
Claudia Liebeskind, Arts and Sciences (2020-2021 only)
Mandy Bamber, Nursing
P. Bryant Chase, Arts and Sciences
Iain Quinn, Music
Liz Jakubowski, Education, Chair
Don Latham, Communication and Information
Srikant Manchiraju, Entrepreneuership
Ex officio: Vice President for Faculty Development and Advancement or designee